Bonded Ring NdFeb Magnets
Professional in producing bonded ring ndfeb magnets, Young Magnet is one of the best manufacturers and suppliers in China. We have quality bonded ring ndfeb magnets for sale. Please feel free to contact us. Product Description Bonded Neodymium magnets are made of the powerful Nd-Fe-B material...Chat Now
Professional in producing bonded ring ndfeb magnets, Young Magnet is one of the best manufacturers and suppliers in China. We have quality bonded ring ndfeb magnets for sale. Please feel free to contact us.
Block Bonded NdFeB magnets
4-Poles on OD
Temperature Range (Deg C)
0 to 100
Approx. 5 lbs
This is not a toy. Inappropriate use might cause injury.
Bonded Neodymium magnets are made of the powerful Nd-Fe-B material mixed into an epoxy binder. The mix is appropriately 97 vol% magnet material to 3 vol% epoxy. The manufacturing process involves combining Nd-Fe-B powder with an epoxy binder and compressing the mixture in a press and curing the part in an oven. Since the material is formed by compression bonding, the dimension typically vary. Our dimensional tolerance is about +/- 0.05mm.
Bonded Neodymium material is isotropic, so it can be magnetized through any direction, including multi-polar arrangements. Because the material is in an epoxy binder, it can be machined on a mill or ceramic magnet materials. Significant size reductions can be achieved because Bonded Neodymium material is approximately 3 times stronger than ceramic magnet material. In addition, since Bonded Neodymium material is isotropic, it can be magnetized multi-polar, such as a N-S-N pattern on the outer diameter of a ring.
Various magnetization we can do.
Packaging & Shipping
All available shipping ways could be applied, by courier, by air or by sea.
Appointed shipping company or our own forwarders all could be used in shipment.
Full-way tracking the cargo for you before the goods arrive.
1. Thin wall ring (The wall thickness< 1.5mm)
2. Special shape magnet and magnetization (skew, radiation, arrow magnetization...)
3. 10 years experience in manufacturing.
4. Professional R & D members to support.
We can provide
1. Best package: Any requirement for package can be satisfied.
2. Fast reply: All your inquiry will be replied within 24 hours.
3. Reasonable price: we are direct manufacturer and able to offer better price.
4. Good quality: we are experienced in quality control.
5. Full-way tracking the cargo for you before the goods arrive.
In order to quote you the best price quickly, pls kindly provide us below information
1. Degree. More degree information you can find here.
2. Product size, grade, coating.
3. Order quantity.
4. Attached the drawings if customized.
5. Any special packing or other requirements.
We are professional manufacturer of Bonded Neodymium Magnet, and own professional Quality Control System.
1. Is Bonded Neodymium material an alternative for ceramic magnets when greater performance is needed?
Bonded Neodymium material produces almost twice as much flux density as anisotropic ceramic magnets (grades 5-8), so substituting Bonded Neodymium material is a fairly safe way to extract greater performance from a device. Resistance to demagnetization for Bonded Neodymium material is also twice that of ceramic, so the bonded neodymium part can be half as thick as the ceramic magnet without a loss of performance. If possible, the steel parts onto which the bonded neodymium magnet is mounted should be twice as thick to carry the additional flux efficiently.
2. What is the maximum service temperature of bonded neodymium material?
The maximum would be 150 °C (300 °F), because the bonder holding the magnet together softens.
3. What is the minimum thickness that a bonded neodymium magnet can be pressed to?
Thin wall ring is our superior products. Answer as a general rule, figure on <0.060''(approximately 1.5mm), the most thin ring we have made is 0.6 mm.
4. What kind of uniformity can we expect from vast magnet bonded neodymium magnet material?
Magnetic uniformity often exceeds the MMPA standard of +/-8% but every job is different so don't use this for every case. Within a specific lot of material, the uniformity will be very good, but lot-to-lot variations will at a minimum meet the MMPA standards.
5. What manufacturing process variables affect bonded neodymium material uniformity?
Pressure & density variations and wear of the tool. The magnetizing fixture can be a factor as well.
6. What tolerances can be held on a pressed bonded neodymium part?
For the initial run for a new tool, figure on +/-.005''. After the characteristics of the new tooling is figured out, the tolerances can shrink to +/-0.02''.
7. Why are injection molded magnets weaker than compression molded magnets?
Compression molded magnets have much more magnet material in them than injection molded magnets, so they are inherently stronger. Compression molded magnets are made from a mixture with a high concentration of magnet powder and a small amount of epoxy as a binder. This mixture is then compressed to a high density before curing the epoxy. Injection molded magnets are made by mixing the magnet powder with a plastic that is liquid enough to inject into a mold, and pressures are lower, so injection molded parts have a much lower concentration of magnetic powders and are therefore weaker.
8. Why should i convert to bonded neodymium magnet material?
Bonded neodymium magnets can increase performance or reduce the size of devices made from anisotropic ceramic (grades 5-8) magnets. Bonded neodymium material provides almost two times the flux and resistance to demagnetization. Substituting bonded neodymium magnets then give 4 times greater energy density if substituted directly, of the bonded neodymium based device can be significantly smaller than its ceramic counterpart. Bonded Neodymium material i also isotropic, so it can be magnetized in any desired direction. Bonded neodymium magnets are made from a compression molded material, so it can be molded to finished size as opposed to ceramic, which suffers shrinkage, and must be ground after pressing and firing. Some sinterd Sm-Co devices are in efficient and could perform as well at a lower cost by substituting a pressed-to-size bonded neodymium part.